The weekend up north was pretty hectic:
- On Saturday morning I had my hair done in Huddersfield and bought Sam a new tie for the wedding.
- At 12:30 we went to the biggest and most lavish wedding I will ever attend!
- The wedding finished earlier than we thought so Sam and I got to go to the cinema (tickets are affordable up north unlike ridiculous London prices).
- On Sunday we went out for Sunday lunch.
- Then we drove back down to London. Gwil likes to lie along the shoulders of passengers when driving. We call it a Gwillow.
- I made a card to send to Gothic Valley WI to thank them for having us as guests last week.